South Tyrol has more to offer than beautiful nature. Here are some tips that will give your stay a cultural added value and can also be used as a bad weather programme.
- Castle of Sand in Taufers
- Mine Museum and climate gallery (Predoi)
- Nature park house Sand in Taufers (Campo Tures)
- Swimming pool Cascade in Sand in Taufers (free access for you!)
- Mineral museum in St. Johann
- "Maranatha" crib museum in Luttach
- magic of water museum in Lappach
- state museum of mining „Kornkasten“ in Steinhaus
- folklore museum in Dietenheim
- Messner Mountain Museum RIPA at the Bruneck castle
- Messner Mountain Museum at Kronplatz in Bruneck
- Lumen Museum at Kronplatz in Bruneck
- Ötzi Museum in Bolzano
Shopping (Sand in Taufers, Bruneck, Brixen, Bolzano, Merano...)
South Tyrolean towns have an unforgettable charm. Stroll through the old town and treat yourself to an aperitif after a successful shopping tour.
Whether it is a tour of the Dolomites, a trip to Lake Braies (known as a location in the famous TV series "Un passo dal cielo" with Terence Hill) or a day trip to Lake Garda, Verona or Venice - the local travel agency Serbus offers various day trips all year round.